Way Back When

Do any of you remember when you went shopping and bought the food for the house, it was so cheap. But not only that, it was good. Today we went to the market and shopped. I bought a package of 2 1/2 Pounds of beef to make chili and a few burgers , that is after dividing it up but I saw how much fat there was in the burger. So I decided to fry it all up and get the fat out. There was over a cup of fat, When I emptied it. I finished cooking it and there was more fat.
Now with the FDA on top of all these things you know with the restaurants and after all our health should be the bottom line, one would think they would make them put a warning sign on all products. But I really never remembered hamburger being that fat.
Or should I say that much fat being in it, where you can't get it off your hands.Oh well maybe I am crazy. Well just thought I would check and see if anyone else remembers.

No comments: