Tis the Christmas Season!


Merry Christmas to all . I am so wondering why we picked this day to celebrate Christ's Birthday? We really don't know Jesus was born on December 25Th. From what I was just reading the pagans picked this holiday to honor the the earth.The church wanted to get people away from the pagan tradition so they started celebrating Christ's day. If I am off base please let me know.

I love the Lord God with every fiber in me and I find I need to honor God everyday. If not for Him I would have been lost a long time ago. Now I want you to know what is making me feel this way. First I look around and I see all the wrong we do . Hurting one another. Lying , stealing , cheating. swearing, raping, and homosexuality, how we use the bible to fit our own needs. How we tell little lies so we don't hurt someones feeling. well I bet their feelings will really be hurt when they find out not only you lied but that you can't be trusted either.
Today I watched a simple soap opera on T.V. and I see they are about to make one of the Young men's actors gay. I think how much good they could do by showing good things and how to lead us to good ways not show the youth how to go against the bible.I see the elder woman across the street. All she wants is for her kids to come and spend a day with her. They are so mean to her. Yelling at her. I have tried to be there for her but now I am tired. And feel so guilty.I don't want to burn in hell.Help me Lord!



I am tired of looking around and seeing the disrespect for one another in the world today. Religious leaders molesting the young.Parents Beating Gods' babies, talking to one another and using the f--- word as if saying hello. Wars in your name. How can this be a happy season . Oh God forgive me for my judgeing ways, I am trying so hard to be good and love and worship you everyday. But its so hard. My grand son who I share raising with my daughter, is going down the wrong path I can feel it. I try but I can't stop him . Please help me Lord. Help them.Show us all the way. Come back soon Lord save us.

No comments: