1 Corinthians 10:13


"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13

I am going to do as the Lord said and start looking for all the good in life. I have so much to be thankful for . My Grand children,





Although some of them and my oldest daughter live in another country , I get to see them almost every day. Thanks to the Internet.My daughter and her husband moved to another Country years ago. At first I was angry with them for leaving . But, I understand why it was done. I see them more than the ones that live here in the USA. My youngest daughter is to busy with her own life to worry about being here all the time,with her School and new boyfriend.



All parents try to teach their children by the things that went wrong in their lives so the kids don't make the same mistakes they did, and we feel guilty if we don't succeed. The truth is we must let them make the mistakes in order to grow, all we can do is guide them, teach them right from wrong and mainly about GOD. When the time comes they will turn to Him and make things right,repent. We are not God so don't judge ,let God do that. Guide them and enjoy them while you can.
I also have my health , income and a leaking roof to remind me things are not always perfect. No matter what happens in my life I look up to the Lord and thank Him a few times a day. Mostly I have a peaceful feeling . I know I am heading in the right direction. Thank You Lord.

1 comment:

betty said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog (a corgi in southern california). I do agree what you said about children, especially as they get to be adults. We need to pray for them always and help them when they are younger discern right from wrong and teach them about Jesus, but as they grow they will want to do things their own way, like we wanted to do things our own way (at least I did, LOL). God is faithful and he has a great way of taking care of our kids, we just need to continue to trust in him!

betty