Just thinking

Well my daughter , Kelly just sent me a book called the Shack. By a man named Young. What a book, it will shock you , make you laugh and cry. It will make you stop and think about the Lord, In some strange ways it brings clarity. I hope others will read this book. I went to the library to get it and was on a waiting list of 275 people . When I told Kel about it she sent me a copy. Kel is always there for me. I love her , her husband and my two grandchildren so much. I talk with them just about every day on line that is. They have been over seas. It feels to me forever. I think almost 18 years. Well as long as they are happy,that is all that matters. When I am down I will get on line and she will cheer me up. When I am up I want to share it with her. I remember back in 2001 My mom Passed on to that waiting room in the sky. Kel and family came back to the States. Even though my mom was gone Kel came back here to the states not only for her Grandmother but also so we could helped each other get through it. Kelly if you read this I LOVE YOU and Thank you. There are times in our lives that we cherish more than others. I have had my share. God has been good to me. I also have another daughter I feel further away from her than Kel, Barb is her name. She has given me two grandchildren also.In which I also love very much.They are right here the USA. Children can brig such joy to our lives. Georgia is a wonderful artist, just 10 mind you, Dillon is 18 and you know how hard that is. I am sure he will find himself. Thomas is 11 , yes sassy at times but I can handle it and then there is trouble;Aron. A sweet 3 year old that gets into everything. Never a dull moment when he is here. The things that bring smiles to your face. I had to laugh when I read what I wrote. Sounds like bribbish. Well, I just want to introduce the people I love the most in my life.Thanks for this blog I can reread this and see the way I must turn to gather my thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi momma, I just love this post. It makes me feel SO loved and special. You know that I ( we) feel the same way about you. I am so glad you are enjoying the book. I had hoped you would. It is really quite unusual isn't it? You mean the world to me. Keep up the writing. Wether or not you receive comments for awhile, it doesn't matter because putting your thoughts to "paper" (I should say screen) is always a good thing to do.